Book a Meeting

CHO-K1/CD16A 158F Stable Cell Line (CAT#: Bio-AD-P001) Datasheet

Creative Biolabs developed and successfully established a stable cell line, which can stably overexpress the Human CD16A protein.
Protein of Expression
Protein Background
CD16 is a cluster of differentiation molecule found on the surface of natural killer (NK) cells, monocytes and macrophages. It can be used to isolate populations of NK cells by antibodies directed towards CD16, using fluorescent-activated cell sorting or magnetic-activated cell sorting. CD16 has been identified as Fc receptors Fc款RIIIa (CD16a) and Fc款RIIIb (CD16b). The two isoforms of the CD16a stimulatory receptor found on NK cells and macrophages differ by one amino acid at codon 158 (V/F) and are important for antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC). The high affinity 158 V/V homodimer of CD16A is present on approximately 20% of the population and the lower affinity F/F homodimer and F/V heterodimer are present in the remaining 80%.
Growth Medium
F12K, 10% FBS, 8 ug/ml Puromycin, 400ug/ml Hygromycin
Cell Purity
Cell Viability
Sterility Testing
Creative Biolabs provides sterility testing in accordance with USP and EP regulations. All of our sterility testing is performed in an isolator or clean room environments. The cell line has been screened using the membrane filtration testing methods to confirm the absence of aerobic, anaerobic and fungi microorganisms.
Identity Testing
Identity testing is required for newly established cell lines. Isoenzyme analysis is used to confirm the identity of the species of a cell line. Alternative methods for identity testing include DNA fingerprinting, STR analysis and karyology.
Virological Safety Testing
A broad range of viruses is susceptible to affecting human cell lines. We can provide in vivo/vitro virus saftey assays by utilizing various animal systems. These viruses include: adventitious viruses, bovine viruses, human and simian viruses, porcine viruses, retrovirus and rodent viruses.
Genetic Stability Testing
We perform cell genetic stability studies under ICH guidelines. We can provide guidance on the appropriate testing program upon your requirements.
Mycoplasma Testing
The cell line has been screened using the luciferase based mycoplasma detection kit to confirm the absence of mycoplasma species.
Dry Ice
Frozen cells should be stored in a liquid nitrogen tank (-150°C~-190°C). Once reconstituted, the cells may be used for up to five days if properly stored at 2°C - 8°C in the buffer provided.
Handling Notes
Frozen cells should be thawed immediately upon receipt and grown according to handling procedure to ensure cell viability and proper assay performance.
Note: Do not freeze the cells upon receipt as it may result in irreversible damage to the cell line.
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee cell viability if the cells are not thawed immediately upon receipt and grown according to handling procedure.
Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles
Research Use Only
For research use only, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Quality Control
Mycoplasma negative

All products and services are for Research Use Only. Do Not use in humans.


Creative Biolabs has established a team of customer support scientists ready to discuss ADCC/CDC optimization strategies, antibody production, bioinformatics analysis and other molecular biology/biotechnology issues.

  • *
  • *
  • *